Unlock your full potential
Hintsa Human Performance
Year-long personalised coaching journey with 10 coach meetings guiding you towards better life and better performance.
- Performance coaching
A dedicated Hintsa coach helps you focus and put your plans into actions.
- Start with the foundations, then dive deeper
Your personal programme will include 7 sprints to cover the foundations of better life and better performance. You will then dive deeper into topics of your choice for the last 3 sprints.
- Digital tools & monitoring
Our Better Life app & coach tool support in delivering the programme. The app provides inspiration and support with your personal actions. The coach tool helps your coach to monitor and give feedback.
In order to be able to focus and give your maximum, it is important to have the right professionals around you. I’ve got a team of people working hard to help me achieve my goals and pushing me forward.”
I’ve worked with the Hintsa team for nearly 20 years. My goals may have changed, but the principles stay the same; I’m aiming for a lifetime of high-performance.”
Dedicated coach: Dan Sims
Dan is a Senior Performance Coach at Hintsa with over 10 years of professional and personal experience in elite sport.
He currently works with Formula One driver Romain Grosjean. He has a degree in Sports Coaching and a masters degree in Strength and Conditioning.
Dan loves helping people embrace, enjoy and thrive in challenging situations; an approach he has personally tested when competing at the Ironman Triathlon World Championships in Hawaii.
This is your journey
- The programme structure follows the Hintsa model where Nutrition, Biomechanics, Mental Energy and Sleep & Recovery are focused on as individual sprints.
- In addition you will do three sports-specific deep dives into topics of your choice (eg. Sports nutrition, pacing)
- Order of the sprints is set based on your individual needs.
- Physical Activity, Core and General Health are present throughout the programme.
- Together with your coach you’ll create an individual performance plan with clear goals and objectives – and a list of concrete actions on how to reach those goals
Logical Performance Plan
Together with your coach you will create a structured plan for the programme, which outlines concrete goals and actions, and enables monitoring and impact measurement.
- Better life and performance goal (higher level goal)
The impact you want to see in terms of performance and quality of life, e.g. how you feel or are able to perform.
- Health and wellbeing goal
One of the key factors behind sustainable improvements is your health and wellbeing. This goal will contribute to achieving your higher level goal.
- Key actions and habit changes
Small and manageable changes that you are able to implement consistently. These will help you achieve your health & wellbeing goal.
Types of obstacles that may prevent you from implementing the actions that you have planned, e.g. motivation, capability etc.
The Better Life app
Inspiration & Education
- Audio lessons offer meaningful insights and knowledge. These 10-15 minute lessons are easy to consume while running, eating lunch or commuting.
- Inspirational interviews with elite athletes, scientists and business leaders drill deeper into the themes.
- Daily tips keep the weekly topic in mind and provide small concrete tips.
The Better Life app
Individual Actions & Targets
- Set personal actions together with your coach. Get reminders and log success to achieve sustainable behaviour change.
- Set activity targets for Endurance, Strength and Mobility. Log exercises and share your training log and wellbeing statistics with your coach.
- See example workouts in different activity themes: endurance, strength and mobility.
The Better Life app
Messaging & Self-reflection
- Communicate with your coach and your team members through the app’s messaging functionality.
- Self-reflect and share your thoughts and observations with your coach by using the journal.
- Assess yourself with the recurring Better Life assessment and small element specific reflections.
About Hintsa Performance
From F1 to Fortune 500
Proven track record in the world’s most competitive environments.
Hintsa are trusted by a demanding clientele ranging from the world’s leading consulting, law, finance and technology companies to Formula One champions.
Formula One World Drivers’ Championships
intensive 1-on-1 coaching programmesdelivered
n+ Hintsa human performance 12 month F1 method
Exclusive Hintsa Human Performance training programme with a dedicated Hintsa coach that works with F1 drivers, delivering 12 months continuous support to make sure n+ Mercedes-AMG Petronas bike customers extract the most from both man and machine.
$6,000$115.38 per week
First deliveries begin in SEPTEMBER 2020